John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, June 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 6-2-2011

This week's TOP TEN things I am thankful for:

1. God. I am so happy that God hears my praises and my cries for help. Thank you Father for leading me.

2. Jesus. So happy that a prayer I have been praying has been answered and that I am able to open my heart and receive it!

3. John. Well, I always have something good to say about this man. Don’t get me wrong, I get on his nerves, I “nag” about things, but you know…he puts up with me and still loves me at the end of the day. So… enough said!

4. My Boys. Those two boys. OH MY! They can get into an argument quicker than anything I have EVER seen. They can throw punches and yell and get aggravated with each other. But, within literal MINUTES they are “best brothers” again. Ask Samuel who his best friend is and he will say Kobe---He’s my best brother. Kobe adores Samuel but he is at that age where he is a tad bit annoying and coupled with the fact that I have spoiled them both ROTTEN… you get the picture. I am so thankful for forgiving (and forgetful) little boys.

5. Parents. I can’t say enough about my parents. My mom is, as Sam would say, my Best Mom. My dad is the best too! They do so many things that help us out daily and I am so thankful for them. We are thankful for time spent with them just sitting around or on a boat fishing or just talking on the phone too!

6. Good Co-Workers. I have always been blessed with pretty good co-workers. But, I have never worked in a place where I like ALL of my co-workers. I can honestly say that I enjoy working with each and every single person I come across daily. That makes getting up early and leaving my babies a little bit easier!

7. Friends. I am so thankful for all of my “old friends”, my “new friends”, and my “new found friends”. This is weird to say but Lori and I have been friends for more years than we weren’t friends. When you get this old I guess you can say things like that. I am thankful for her friendship. I am thankful for my sweet friends at Church of the Shoals. I absolutely adore each and every single one of them. They are the sweetest! Over the past few days, I have gotten a chance to reconnect with an “old friend” Tracie. I don’t know if she will ever know how much it means to me. I have also took a second look at someone that I had begun to shy away from and realized that there is a different side to them and can now say I found a new friend.

8. Kobe’s cell phone. I know that sounds weird. I am thankful for that because it allows me to be able to talk to him during the day when I otherwise wouldn’t be able to. He sends me silly messages and I send him silly ones too but then sometimes I get the good “I love You” messages.

9. Creativity. This past week I have really flexed my creativity muscle. I have been making things and designing things for Samuel’s party. I have had so much fun with this! I really wish I had been an event planner, wreath maker, or professional gift buyer when I “grew up”.

10. Garden Salsa Sun Chips. I LOVE THESE CHIPS!

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!