John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, June 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday 6-16-11

Things that made the “top ten” things I am thankful for this week:




1. God’s Love. When I think of how much God must love me to send His only Son to DIE for me and for my sins…it is overwhelming!

2. Jesus. Sometimes I find myself thinking about bad choices I have made and things I have done that were unpleasing to the Lord and then I think of how He reached down in the middle of that mess and got right in the middle of it all and lifted my chin and fixed His eyes on me and changed my life forever. So thankful for a Loving Savior.

3. John. He is a good husband and a great dad and most of all a *best* friend. I am so thankful that he is mine. Plus, he cleaned the oven for me!!

4. My sweet baby boys. So, maybe they aren’t at an age that is considered a baby anymore…but they are MY babies and always will be! They make me smile with my mouth and with my heart!

5. My Parents. Good mom and dad. Great nana and poppa. Enough said.

6. Church of The Shoals. I am so thankful for my church. I love the Pastors and every single person that comes through the door of that building. Belonging to a wonderful church family is one of the greatest things in life.

7. Faith. I don’t want to lie, sometimes having Faith in certain circumstances is hard. But, the Lord has proved to me over and over again that HE knows what is best and HE will provide and show me the way. He will do the same for you. You just have to trust him.

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1


8. Thunderstorms. I love a good thunderstorm at night. Last night I was out like a light! I love to hear the rain on the roof and the thunder and lightening too.

9. Good Friends. It is so nice to be almost 30 and still making new friends! Especially friends that have so much in common with me, my family, and my situations. I am so thankful that the Lord is still placing friends in my life!

10. Lemonade Pie. YUMMY. That’s all I can say. It has been a “slice of heaven” to enjoy a cool slice of pie on these past few hot evenings.

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!