John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, June 3, 2011

Five On Friday 6-3-11 (Summer)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!



This Week's Topic: Summer

1. What was your best summer vacation like? **The BEST summer vacation was last year when the whole family boarded a cruise ship and headed to Mexico. The kid’s faces were priceless! The trip was so much fun and I look forward to doing it again.**


2. What was your worst summer vacation like? **As a child, my parents took me on a GREAT vacation to a new destination each year. I honestly can NOT think of a summer that I didn’t enjoy.**

3. What food or drink reminds you of a particular summer? **The spring/summer of 2001. The smell of peaches and mac & cheese reminds me of that summer. One of the *best* summers ever! Me and Susie.**


4. What summer-only activity do you now look most forward to every year? ** Sitting on my front porch swing eating watermelon and watching the kids run around the yard catching lightening bugs.**

5. What summer movie or summer reading are you most looking forward to this year? **Any movie that involves all of us having Rainey Family Cinema Night is a PERFECT movie and I am hoping to get through reading Heaven Is For Real and move on to reading The Shack.**

I normally don't add pictures to my Five on Friday posts but these fit this week:

We were standing near the cruise ship terminal "looking" at the big ship and then we told them that they were getting on it for vacation. They had no idea until that very moment that we were even going. This was Sam's reaction!

Kobe and Callum's reaction

Sam's face tickles me here... so happy, Callum is trying to hide his excitement a little, and Kobe looks like he may cry tears of joy and Haley is just shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!