John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five On Friday 6-17-11 (Around The House)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: Around The House


1. Of the products you use just to keep yourself clean and presentable, what seems to be the most overpriced? **I usually am pretty price savvy so I don’t really spend much on any ONE item. The one that I would say I splurge the most on is Victoria’s Secret Body Wash**



2. Where in your house is a reliable place to get a few quarters? **John’s change jar on the dresser. We aren’t supposed to get into it because he is saving his change for something …but there are times that I rob that little jar!**

3. A rare yes-or-no question on Friday 5: Have you ever dropped your cell phone onto your face? **HAHA! YES!**

4. What did you last take out of your freezer? **Ice Pack for Kobe’s lunch cooler for Summer Camp.**

5. How many rolls of wrapping paper do you have in your house? **Maybe two. Three tops. I don’t “stock up” like my mom does. I buy the roll I want for that particular occasion but I mostly use gift bags.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!