Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!
This Week's Topic: What Goes In
1. What goes into your coffee or tea? **Coffee: Splenda and Creamer! Tea: I buy the Milo’s Sweet Tea Sweetened with Splenda.**
2. What goes into a good omelet? **Ham, onions, cheese, tomatoes, and ground pepper**
3. What goes into your ears on a good morning? **Some good Christian music! Some Skillet or Jesus Culture would be great**
4. What goes into a healthy but yummy lunch? **Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with miracle whip and a slice of tomato with ground pepper, sliced cucumbers and baby carrots, chips and salsa, and fresh pineapple and strawberries**
5. What goes into a productive evening? **Nothing. The most productive are the ones you let everything else go and just be with your family. You know, sitting on the front porch, swinging while the kids catch lightening bugs kind of time.**