John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, June 27, 2011

Five on Friday 06-24-11 (Summer Blockbusters)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!






This Week's Topic: Summer Blockbusters

1. What transformation do you undergo on summer Fridays at midnight? **A Transformation that takes place for me is that I get into FULL weekend mode. This means no emails, no work, no work phone calls, John is home and I am home, the kids are home, no waking up early and going to bed late! The whole family is together and we just try to pack as much fun and “stuff” in as possible.**


2. What super power do the kids in your neighborhood seem to have? **The ability to run off NO sleep!! I wish they would pass that my way!**

3. Who (or what!) is your nemesis in these warm summer days? **BUGS! I don’t care for ANY bug of ANY kind and they seem to all creep out about this time of year.**

4. What is your trustiest weapon against the evil heat monster? **ICE CREAM!**

5. What seems to be invading your life lately, and how will you fend it off? **Offensive actions and words. I plan to fend it off with prayer and limited contact with those that hurt me.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!