John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday 5-26-11

And the “winners” for this week are:




1. GOD! Oh thank you Father God for being so faithful in your promises.

2. Jesus! I am so thankful for his mercies new every single day. For his forgiveness AND forgetfulness! Thank you Lord for casting my sins as far as the East is from the West never to be remembered again!

3. John! That man just suprises me more and more every day. In a good way. I am so thankful for a good husband and father. I am blessed.

4. My kids! I used to couldn’t imagine having kids… now I don’t know what I would do with them!

5. Parents! I was thinking this morning on the way to work how thankful I am to have been raised the way I was raised. I mean, I feel off the track a few times but I am so thankful my parents laid that track out for me at a young age so that when I was lost or confused I would always know which way to go!

6. Church of the Shoals! I can NOT say enough good things about our pastors and church family. I absolutely adore each and every single person. I feel so blessed to be a part of this church family.

7. Turtles. I know that is weird. Yesterday a little turtle brought laughter to my family. We sat and laughed and “played” with that turtle. That turtle allowed time to be spent and memories to be made. Love that little turtle. So do the kids, they talked me into keeping it!

8. Substitution. I am glad that as I am getting older I am able to “substitute” things in my life. Used to, I had to have the EXACT thing or product… now, I realize that it is just a product, a recipe, or a “thing”. It is just STUFF. No need stressing over it!

9. Smiles. When you have nothing else to give you can always give a smile. They are free of charge!

10. Long Weekends. I LOVE long holiday weekends and I am really looking forward to getting “outta here” for ours today!

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!