John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, May 9, 2011

Parents Magazine

I have always thought it fun to send in Kobe's and Samuel's pictures to photo contests. I, of course, think that they are the most handsome kids of all and so I send them in time after time. I have been sending pictures in for Parents Magazine for ... oh about NINE years. I sent one in recently and I got an email today that says Samuel was chosen as a finalist. I have never gotten anything back and sometimes wondered if they even got my kid's pictures! So, the voting starts today through THIS Friday (May 15th). You may vote ONCE per person PER day. Please go vote for my little Samuel! Follow the link provided below:

VOTE FOR SAMUEL

Thank you in advance for voting for my Sweet Sam Man!

2 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comment!