John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, May 27, 2011

Five on Friday 5-27-11 (In The Mood)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: In The Mood



1. What puts you in a creative mood? **When I go to Hobby Lobby or a craft store…watch out! I am about to begin making all sorts of stuff! I LOVE arranging flowers, painting designs and initials or monograms on candle jars, making wreaths and just various projects. Right now my current project is pirate cupcake picks for Samuel’s birthday party.**


2. What puts you in a silly mood? **Music. If I hear a song that I like I just start acting so silly and dancing and singing. The kids like it and I do too, so it works.**

3. What puts you in a contemplative mood? ** Quietness. That isn’t that often to be honest. But if it ever gets quiet I think about things. This mainly happens when I am walking the dog or sitting on the front porch, or trying to read a book. Most other times, in a house with three little boys, I can’t even hear myself think!**


4. What puts you in a competitive mood? **Do you know me?? Everything puts me in a competitive mood. I mean, I call a “rematch” if one of the kids beat me at UNO!**


5. If you’d call yourself a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood? If you’d call yourself a quiet person, what puts you in a talkative mood? **If someone says something hurtful to me I get quiet. I believe silence is better than saying something hurtful or that I will regret. Any other time I am pretty much yapping your ears off!**

1 comment:

  1. Love your list!! I'm the same way about being competitive. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!