John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Five on Friday 5-20-2011 (Horsies)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!

This Week's Topic: Horsies
  1. What are your feelings about horses? ** I have ridden on a horse and I think they are pretty to look at and especailly cute when they are babies.**
  2. How far would you have to go if you wanted to ride a merry-go-round? **Less than ten minutes. Our local park has one.**
  3. When did you last eat something containing pinto beans? **Good Question. I guess when I made Chili back in February.**
  4. How’s your mane? **Good. Too long. But very clean and healthy right now.**
  5. When did you last go hoarse? **Probably a little this past winter.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!