John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday 4-28-2011

My list this week:

1. God's protection and Healing Power.

2. Jesus' Ultimate Sacrifice and Reassuring Presence.

3. My Church Family and Pastors.

4. My Husband and My Children!

5. Being Alive!

6. Having a Home,power, and food in my cabinets.

7. Having a job to be able to come to and work.

8. Dedicated News Crews and Weathermen and women.

9. Emergency Workers and Volunteer Relief Crews.

10. Communities that Stick together and help one another out.

In light of the recent storms that have hit our area so hard and left so many without so much, I am so thankful that the Lord was watching over my family. I am so thankful that we were spared. I am thankful of His presence I felt that day comforting me as I huddled in the hallway with my children and pets praying for John's safe return home.

***My dad's business, Valley Automotive, at 607 E Michigan Avenue in Muscle Shoals will be accepting donations for the Phil Campbell community. We will be taking truck loads up first thing in the morning. Drop off as much as you can for these victims. His building his located behind Wendy's in Muscle Shoals and across from Harvest Buffet. You were blessed if you are reading this so bless someone else today! Pay it forward!***

1 comment:

  1. Great list of things to be thankful for!! I am glad your family is safe!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!