John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday 4-21-11

This week's top ten are so easy to come up with:

1. Unconditional Love. All Kinds but especially that of our Heavenly Father who gave HIS only Son to die for us.

2. Sacrifice. Again, all kinds but especially the ULTIMATE sacrifice Jesus Christ gave when he hung on a cross and was beaten and taunted and made to wear a crown of thorns so that we can be forgiven!

3. Prayer. Prayer gets me through so many things! I can't begin to tell you how many times just saying a prayer turns my whole day around.


4. Praise. His praise will forever be in my mouth! I love praising God for all He has done and pre-praising Him for what He WILL do.

5. Time. So thankful for time this week. Time to spend with my sweet family.

6. Forgiveness. Being able to forgive and be forgiven. What a great thing.


7. Worship. I am so thankful that we live in a country where I am free to dance, free to sing, free to run, free to worship HIM and live for HIM!


8. Trust. Without we have nothing, with it we have everything. Trust in our spouses, children, friends, family, and especially the Lord.


9. Hope. I have so much hope for my future because I am told that the Lord has a plan for me. A plan to prosper and not to harm! He tells me that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. What else do I need for the Hope that I have? I believe that just about covers it!


10. Awe. Thankful that I am able to sit back and marvel in awe of the things of this Earth that God alone created. WOW... He is awesome!


I hope you notice that this weeks list does not include one material item. I did this on purpose. I do not live for things of this World... I live for Jesus Christ. I have heard people say they have NOTHING so how can they be thankful. With absolutely no money... we can ALL have these things. I hope you have all had a "thankful Thursday"... I know I have and I know I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!