John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, April 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday 4-14-11

This week on Thursday, the day I normally do Thankful Thursday posts was John's birthday so I am a little behind but nevertheless, here is this week's top ten things: 1. God. I need his love and guidance in my life every single day and I am so thankful for it. 2. Jesus. So thankful that he gave me a second chance... well, he gives me daily chances... thankful for a forgiving savior! 3.John. So glad and thankful for the man he is, the husband that he is, and the father that he is. 4. My kids. I am thankful for them and for all the laughs and love that they give me every single day. 5. My Parents. Thankful they gave me the upbringing I needed. I may have derailed from that path several times but I am glad I had the directions from them on how to get back on the right route! 6. My Home. So thankful that we have a place that keeps us warm in the winter and cool in the summer and a place where we can all come together at the end of the day. 7. My Church and Church Family. I am so glad that I have them all in my life. They are so loving and supportive. 8. Boiled Eggs. I am completely addicted to having a boiled egg with toast every single morning. If I accidentally leave my egg at home in the morning... it just isn't the same! 9. Jelly Beans. YUMMY! I have the Coldstone Flavors bag. They are so delicious.... especially the mint chocolate chip ones! 10. My Sunglasses. I love them. They are so pretty and the fit me well, too. Thanks to Aaron for giving me those for Christmas... absolutely LOVE Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!