John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, April 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday 04-07-2011

Had a super busy day yesterday ... but better late than never! So here are some of the things I am thankful for this week. If you are feeling down, I encourage you to try this...it will help you to see what all you do have and what all you have to be grateful for!

1. God’s Love. His love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me!


2. Jesus. Thank you for dying so that we may live eternally with you.

3. Forgiveness. I have recently gone to a couple of people that I feel like I have hurt or wronged in my life. I asked for forgiveness and asked that we start over. It felt so good. I recommend you try it. It really lifts you up and puts you back where God intended us to be. Even if that person has wronged you or wronged you first you need to go to them… don’t wait on them to come to you. Also, let go of things and forgive those who have wronged you. The only way you can receive forgiveness is to give forgiveness!

4. John. Great husband, great partner, great friend, great father.

5. My babies! I love them more with each day that passes. They are the greatest blessings in my life!

6. My church family. I love each and every single person at Church of the Shoals. They are all so loving and supportive and genuinely care and love you back!

7. Miracles. I do believe that God is still in the miracle working business. As a matter of fact I saw one worked just this week. Thank you God for miracles and for answering prayers!

8. My job. I am so grateful for John’s job and my job. Especially since the owner of my place of employment came and found me the other day when schools let out due to severe weather and told me to get out of here because she didn’t want my kids walking out and not seeing me there and getting worried.  Bless her heart! I was leaving but I still had a few minutes before I had to leave… it was sweet.

9. Subway. I love their tuna salad subs. So thankful for them!

10. Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. Thank you Sara Lee for providing me with such a scrumptious and filling breakfast!

                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your Thankful Thursdays so glad you didn't forget..like I do with Wordless sometimes..these are so uplifting! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!