John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, April 15, 2011

Five on Friday 4-15-11 (Unwanted Attention)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at friday5.org if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: Unwanted Attention

1.Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to mosquitoes? ** Kobe! He is always getting bit by a mosquito. If there is one in our yard… Kobe will be the one to get bitten!**

2.Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to illness-causing viruses and bacteria? **Emily Nesbitt Thompson. That poor girl is always getting sick or hurt… she has a lot of attention from sinus problems that I bet she wishes she didn’t have!**

3.Among people you know, who seems to be most attractive to rip-off artists? **Me. I am gullable. I believe most anything and will give to people …and then later when some detail is brought to my attention… I feel ripped off!**

4.In what way were you recently the object of unwanted attention? **I guess that would have to be in a recent staff meeting… I HATE being the one to have to give a report or tell where things can be improved… I just don’t like having all eyes on me!**

5.When you go out with friends, which of you is most likely to be flirted with? **Last time I went out with Tiffany… and it was me… and it was UNWANTED! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!