John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, April 22, 2011

Five on Friday 4-22-11 (Tee Vee)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at friday5.org if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!

This Week's Topic: Tee Vee

1.What are your thoughts on late-night television talk shows? **I normally just watch the things that are recorded on my DVR. The only talk show I enjoy watching is Dr. Phil. I could do without the rest!**
2.What television program is so bad you can’t believe anyone watches it? **John watches things on the Science and History channels... no.thank.you. I find that BORING. I like reality TV or dramas!**
3.In what way have your television-viewing habits changed over the years? **I definately watch more than I used to five years ago but less than I did a year ago.**
4.If you were in charge of the universe, what changes might you make to television? **That more than TWO shows could record at the same time!**
5.What is most likely the very next thing you will be watching on television?**I will likely be watching a movie that the boys pick out but if I don't watch anything before tomorrow... it will be America's Most Wanted with John Walsh. I tune in every Saturday that it is on.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!