Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!
This week's topic: A Certain Song
**The author of this blog said she had a certain song in her mind that helped her create these questions**
1. At what age did you realize you are no longer young? Alternate question: At what age do you think you will no longer be young? **When I couldn’t believe I had been out of high school for ten years, and when I go out with my husband and see young kids everywhere I turn…except they aren’t really kids… they are like 19-21 years old!**
2. What was the longest line you ever had to stand in? **I would say that would be the line waiting to ride Space Mountain at Disney.**
3. In what way are you especially strong? **Strong---- In the way that I try my best to do exactly what I am supposed to and what God asks me to and that takes real strength sometimes!**
4. Who was the last person to inform you that you were wrong? **Likely, John!**
5. When did you last have to bid someone so long? **Good one! Uhmmm… I have had to part ways with someone that hurt my feelings and upset me constantly and decided to love them from a far instead of being so close it literally hurt! That would be around six months ago.**