John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, April 1, 2011

Five on Friday 04-01-2011

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: Clean!

1. What’s in need of a good cleaning? **My walls and baseboards. Terribly. But, they are in that state because I choose to spend time doing things other than cleaning…with family and friends. I will get to it someday!**

2. What’s your idea of good, clean fun? **Watching movies, going camping/hiking, taking the dog for a walk, playing games, or going to the park and blowing bubbles**

3. How clean is your driving record? **Squeaky Clean**

4. When did you last make a clean escape? **Wednesday Night. We left Samuel in his church class without any crying or having to bribe him!**

5. What are your feelings about dirty language? **Don’t like it. Don’t use it. Don’t want to be forced to hear it in public and I sure don’t want my kids forced to hear it. I think we should be able to walk around with a bar of soap and wash the nastiness out of some people’s mouths!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!