Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!
This Week's Topic: Clean!
1. What’s in need of a good cleaning? **My walls and baseboards. Terribly. But, they are in that state because I choose to spend time doing things other than cleaning…with family and friends. I will get to it someday!**
2. What’s your idea of good, clean fun? **Watching movies, going camping/hiking, taking the dog for a walk, playing games, or going to the park and blowing bubbles**
3. How clean is your driving record? **Squeaky Clean**
4. When did you last make a clean escape? **Wednesday Night. We left Samuel in his church class without any crying or having to bribe him!**
5. What are your feelings about dirty language? **Don’t like it. Don’t use it. Don’t want to be forced to hear it in public and I sure don’t want my kids forced to hear it. I think we should be able to walk around with a bar of soap and wash the nastiness out of some people’s mouths!**