John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday 03-24-2011

So thankful for so many things (big and small) this week:

1.God's love. He SO loved the world (that would be you and me) that He GAVE HIS only Son to die on a cross for our sins.

2. Jesus. He has paid our ransom. He has pre-paid our debt... a debt we could NEVER repay!

3. Church of the Shoals. I have never been around a more loving, caring group of people in all my life. I absolutely love each and every person that is a part of this church.

4. My Husband and Children. They all mean so much to me. I couldn't begin to type it all here. They truly make me happy and make my heart smile. I had such a fun time with the boys last night at the mall before church... just hanging out and talking about their day and even though we were out to eat we still did the "Best Part/Worst Part" game at the dinner table. Good Times!

5. Ebay. I am finding a lot of things for all of the upcoming birthday parties there.

6. Blueberry Candles. They are my *most* favorite. Nothing relaxes me or makes me more happy after cleaning the house than to light a blueberry candle or to come in from being gone somewhere and smell the wonderful fragrance of blueberries! Next favorite candle on my list? Lemon or Pomegranate Lemonade!

7.  Hot Pockets. What a great snack/quick meal. I just started buying these back a couple of months ago because it is a quick and easy after school snack for the boys and easy for a Saturday lunch if we are just hanging out around the house. I started buying the meatball and cheese. Then I progressed to the pizza one with the "pizza crust" and the to ham and cheese. But, I have a found a new one. The *best* one... Philly Steak and Cheese. YUM YUM!

8. My new workout/lounge pants. I bought them for when I go walking in the mornings or to go on a hike with John but I have been lounging in them too... they are so comfy!

9. Warm Weather. I never thought I would ever type that because I don't care for being hot but after the winter we have had it is so nice to feel the sun's warmth on  your face!

10. My job. I am so thankful that I have a job that isn't completely stressful. I like it (most of the time) and I get along with the people I work with really well. Plus... they let me wear flip flops, T shirts, and jeans. What could be better than that??

Count your blessings one by one and then you will see what all He has done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!