John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday 03-10-2011

And the list for this week is as follows:

1. As always and above all: the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Oh How He LOVES us!

2. My Church Family. I am so blessed to be a part of such a loving and amazing church family. I love,love,love our pastors (all of them!), our Praise and Worship Team, and the children's ministry. It is a great place and I am so thankful for it.

3. John. He is my best friend. I am lucky enough to get to be married to my best friend and live with him every single day.

4. My children. They are the apple of my eye! My pride and joy. My everything.

5. My Job. Very thankful for a job that I actually enjoy and don't dread getting up in the morning and having to go to it. I am also thankful that I get off from work at 4:30 and beat the 5:00 rush! :)

6. Our Home. It may not be huge. It may not be fancy. But it is filled up to the brim with love.

7. Juice Boxes. So thankful for these. I know that is a little thing but they make my life so much easier!

8. Paper Plates and Disposable Cups. I haven't always liked the idea of "throw away" dishes. John talked me into getting them and now... I am hooked. No clean up, no mess, no problem. No rinsing and putting in the dishwasher. Just simply throw away.

9. Hot showers. I love hot showers. The kind that turn your skin red and the steam is so thick you can barely see through it when you step out. That ... makes my day. It's the little things.

Last but most certainly not least...

10. A good pen. I am thankful for a good writing pen. I try them out and if I find one I really like... I stock up. My favorite right now is Pilot Precise V5 fine point in black or red.

Some of these things may seem silly but you don't always have to have something HUGE to be able to be thankful and return praise to God for it. Sometimes it truly is just about the little things in life.

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!