John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 03-03-2011

The things that I am most thankful for this week:

1. God's Love. Thank you Father God for your everlasting love. Your unfailing grace and mercy and for sending your only Son to die for my sins so that I can live forever in Your kingdom!

2. Jesus Christ! He is the one who loves you enough to DIE FOR YOU! He wants us to spend time with Him and bask in His presence and love! Thank you Jesus! He loves us from one scarred hand to the other.

3. John. This week I am even more thankful for John than I normally am. Business Trip. Las Vegas. Enough Said.

4. My Sweet Kids. My sweet little boys have literally been perfect little angels this week. They have tried so hard to help and be on their very best behavior for me. I just love them. I am so thankful that I was trusted to be their Mommy.

5. My Parents. They come to the rescue for me, John, or the kids all the time. I don't know what I would do without them.

6. Carry Out. I am so thankful for carry out dinner... this week especially!

7. Fun, memorable times with my family. I have gotten to spend some good quality time with my children today and that kind of blessing just can't be measured.

8. Learning how to "work" itunes. I know, most people can't believe I don't know how to use stuff like this but I didn't...but I do now. I taught myself how to buy, download, and burn songs from itunes! I am pretty darn proud of myself ... if you really know me then you know that I am technologically disadvantaged so this is a big step for me.

9. My puppy dogs. These dogs LOVE us. Buster just sits at my feet and looks at me and Chief paces the whole house time after time after time protecting us... they are some sweet and good little dogs.

10. DVR. I love that I can enjoy time with my family and then after all of my things on my "to do list" are crossed off .... I can still enjoy some of my shows at the end of the day.
                                                 


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!