John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, March 25, 2011

Five on Friday 03-25-2011

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!



This Week’s Topic: March Madness



1. When did you last have occasion to march anywhere? **I actually marched around the house earlier this week with Samuel**

2. What kind of hula-hooper are you? **Not so good… maybe when I was five… but not now**

3. What kind of madness is most likely to infect you this weekend? **Birthday party planning madness!**

4. Under what circumstances this past week might you have had reason to shout, “SCORE!” **Yesterday,When I found an outage in a general ledger account I work with that I had been searching for…for three days!**

5. When did you last inadvertently dribble, drool, or otherwise let liquid escape your mouth while trying to keep it in? **Again, yesterday! I know that’s gross but its true! Kobe wanted to go to the Rec center and practice basketball. So, I put Chief on a leash and Sam in a wagon (after we made it to the end of the road on his bicycle and scooter and he decided he didn’t want to ride them) and we walked there. Pulling a wagon with a 37 pound child, talking to Kobe, and walking a 125 pound dog is not easy! I am usually a great multi-tasker but I guess even I have my limits!  Anyway, On our way there and home Kobe and I took turns pulling Samuel and even he pulled it himself for a little while (he reminded me so much of Dennis the Menace!—blonde hair, mischevious, and putting anything and everything in that little red wagon). We made it about half way back when we were all sick of that little red wagon. That’s when I had the bright idea to attach Chief’s leash to the handle of the wagon and let him pull it. It worked. Well, for a little while. Until a car drove by playing really loud music and he jumped and spun around… he looked so funny and Sam died out lauging… so did Kobe… So did I… and that is when I drooled a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!