John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, March 18, 2011

Five on Friday 03-18-2011

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fun Friday, friends!



This Week's Topic: Unreasonable!


1.What’s something you have an unreasonable fear of? ** Birds. A bird has never harmed me in any way but they give me the creeps!**

2.What’s something you have an unreasonable fondness for? ** River Otters. I would really love to keep one as a pet here at home in my bathtub!**

3.What’s something you have an unreasonable disliking for? **When the a/c in the car isn't on a/c and it is on the recirculating air from outside... I just don't care for it...**

4.Who’s most likely to bring out the unreasonable in you? **Anyone who tries to harm my family!**

5.Who’s the least unreasonable person you know?  ** I know a few people who just can't be reasoned with and won't listen but I have persistance so... it equals out!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!