John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthdays,Birthdays, and More Birthdays!

In the past week we have been a part of five birthday parties. I am glad we got to go to each one and spend time with each of the birthday kids! I took a few pictures that are super sweet and just wanted to share them here. This must be the "birthday party season"... if not officially, it soon will be because Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel will all have a birthday party within the next few weeks. But...that's another blog.I didn't get pictures at every party but I did get some at a couple so.... Enjoy!

Kobe and Samuel at Kal-el's Mickey mouse Party!

Samuel being SUPER sneaky at Kal-el's party...putting Mouse Ears on Kobe!

Sweet Kal-el opening up his presents!

So glad he loved our gift... PLAY DOH!

Favors from Kal-el's Party... Samuel LOVES his. The balloon is being called "My Frand"...I think that means My Friend.

Sweet Boys!

Samuel at his friend Nicholas' party

Samuel with some of his little friends from school... *SO* Sweet!

Best Buddies!

Samuel and Landon (or Wandon as Sam says)

The sweetest little friends ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!