John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday 02-24-11

This week I am feeling thankful for:

1. Jesus!  He is my strong tower...shelter over me....beautiful and holy... and His face is ALL I seek!

2. John. This week John has worked some long hours. Apparently, that is a negative point of being on salary... not really a "set" schedule. I am very thankful for him and his willingness to sacrifice to work hard for us.

3. My Babies! Ok, so technically they aren't babies anymore but they are my babies and always will be!They are growing up way too fast but I am very proud of the sweet,caring, responsible, and loving boys they are growing to be. They are such good great  kids!

4. My Job. I actually enjoy my job. I enjoy the people I work with and the people I work for. I am blessed.
5. Our Home. I am so thankful that we have a place that we all come back to at the end of our day and tell eachother about our best/worst thing at the dinner table and spend time with one another. Used to I couldn't wait to get out of the house and go out and about and now ... my favorite "activity" is staying in with my family.

6. My Church Family. I can't say enough good things about Church of the Shoals!

7. The Weekend! I look forward to the weekends every week but I am so ready to spend some extra time with my family this coming weekend!

8. The Perfect Brownie Pan. I am in love with this pan. The pan "cuts" them into perfect little squares and they are so cute! The boys are amazed!

9. My Devtional Book. It is called, ' Be Still and Let Your Nail Polish Dry'. It is the best. It is for wives and moms. They are very easy to understand and relevant to my everyday activities and problems that I deal with as a mom,wife, and employee.

10. Softlips. I love my tube of vanilla softlips. My lips have been so dry lately! I am so thankful for this little miracle tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!