John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, February 18, 2011

Five on Friday 02-18-11

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fun Friday, friends!

This week's topic: Connections

1. Nowadays, just about everyone knows a couple who first met online. Among couples you know, who has the best story? **I don’t think I know anyone who has met online… **
2. Who among your real-life acquaintances might you never have been friends with if you hadn’t gotten to know each other online first? **Honestly, one of John’s ex-girlfriends, Susanne. I somehow started talking to her on Facebook and now, I truly enjoy talking to her online and seeing what she is doing in her everyday life. I know that if we hadn’t began talking on Facebook first we probably wouldn’t have even said “Hi” to each other when we were out and about.**
3. Of people you know online only, who would you most like to meet in real life? **Cheryl Hurricane- Jackson Mack. I became friends with her through a mutual friend, Pam. We have a lot of the same beliefs and opinions and talk back and forth on Facebook a lot. I would LOVE to meet her. I think we could have a good conversation over dinner. She is a great uplifiting friend.**
4. In the past 365 days, what’s the longest you’ve gone without connecting in any way to the Internet, including email? **Well, I have to connect to my email for work everyday. But I would say that it would be while we were on vacation this past September. We went on a cruise to Mexico and I didn’t get online, check my email, my voicemail, or make a call until the very last night.**
5. Who is the least-connected person you know in real life? **My mother. Bless her. She just now, like last week, set up her own email account. She has just been using my dad’s all these years. She got a Droid Incredible and had to. She went from a little flip phone with only numbers on it to a smart phone! I am pretty proud of her!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!