Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!
This Week's Topic: Late Nights
1. What’s the best thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping?
**I love getting to watch whatever I like on TV without any interruptions! Some early mornings when it is warm out, I like to go sit outside on my front porch and read a book.**
2. Where can you go when you get a case of the late-night munchies?
**Normally, I just go into my kitchen, but I have a feeling this is meaning what fast food drive thru would I go to… and that would be… Krystal’s!**
3. What open-all-night establishment has saved you from catastrophe, and what were the circumstances?
**Wal-Mart! Wal-Mart has saved me when we needed Pedialyte and a to replace a lost pacifier in the middle of the night… and once, when I was pregnant with Samuel, John saved the day (well, midnight) by going to get fruit loops and milk!**
4. What’s the worst thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping?
**I don’t have anyone to talk to and can sometimes get bored… this rarely happens though because I am usually one of the very first people to fall asleep!**
5. When you are up all night at home for whatever reason, what’s most likely to be on the television to keep you company?
**Late at night? Probably something on the DVR, Office Space, or The Golden Girls!**