John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, February 4, 2011

Five on Friday 02-04-11

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the link HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fantastic Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: Too Much Not Enough


1. Who’s not as funny as he or she thinks?
 **Jim Carrey. Sorry! I find him *so* annoying. It is just too much, not funny at all really.**


2. What’s not as big a deal as everyone else seems to think?
**Well, judging by the weather we have had in Alabama this year, I am going to have to go with global warming.**

3. What’s something people aren’t concerned enough about?
 **A relationship with Jesus Christ.**

4. What’s something in the grocery store that’s underrated?
**Tyson Canned White Meat Chicken. I know most people probably thinks that sounds disgusting… canned meat, but it is such a time saver for me and it doesn't taste horrible either! I don’t have to boil and shred chicken breasts. This can comes with chicken that has already been shredded! I use it in chicken casserole, chicken soft tacos, chicken stew, and chicken pot pie.**

5. What do you pay too much attention to?
 **Household Chores. I am currently learning that just because the laundry basket has laundry in it that does not require me to do a load of laundry. Just because something is out of place doesn’t mean I have to stop right then to handle it. I am learning to let things go until the kids go to bed or until I have more time. I am trying so hard not to focus on keeping my house top-notch and spending more time with my husband and children!** P.S. I didn’t even fix the pillow on the couch that was crooked on my way out this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!