John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, January 21, 2011

Five on Friday 01-21-11

Here's this week's Five On Friday! I got the list HERE if you would like to create your own list. Have a fabulous Friday, friends!

This week's topic is : SUPER


1.There are superheroes named Superman, Superfly, and Supergirl. Based on your performance this past week in whatever you do, what would have been your Super_____ name?
**SuperAccurate! I have been creating 1099s and getting End of Year reports and spreadsheets and closings done at work and had zero mistakes!**


2.This week, what has been superterrific and what has been superlame?
**Superterrific: All the fun and great conversations I have had with my children this week!**
**Superlame: The time I spend at work!**


3.Which of Superman’s abilities would have been the most useful this week?
**Teleportation! That way, when I am experiencing down time at work I could go straight to spending some time with my children and then on the next down time maybe go eat lunch with John and then on the next down time go home and start some cleaning or laundry or maybe catch up on the shows on the DVR. That would be SUPER!**

4.What do you most expect will be super this weekend?
**This whole weekend will be SUPER! I expect to spend a lot of time cuddling with my kids and watching movies and maybe even getting outside and doing something with them if it isn't too cold. Going to church this Sunday morning is going to be SUPER too! I wish these two days of the week didn't go by the fastest!**


5.What are your thoughts this week about the coming Super Bowl?
**NO thoughts. I honestly don't even know who is playing in the Super Bowl.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!