John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, January 14, 2011

Five on Friday 1-14-11

I am going to start a new weekly blog. It is called Five on Friday! Each week I will answer a set of five questions that will be given to me from HERE. Feel free to click the link and begin your very own Friday Five. Just remember, you have to reference the link in your blog! So here goes my first of many Five on Friday posts... this should be very interesting!

This week's topic is: Expiration


1.What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry? I guess that would have to be a loaf of bread.


2.When does your excitement about the new year usually expire?
Oh, I would say round about January 2nd! ;)

3.What valued possession seems to be on the verge of expiration?
That would have to be my flat iron for my hair! Looks like I am going to have to replace it, it is about to go kaput on me!

4.When does your current driver’s license expire?July 24th, 2012

5.What subscription, membership, permit, policy, or other dated document are you most likely to allow to expire next without renewal?It will likely be my Family Fun Magazine Subscription, I just don't enjoy it as much as some of the other ones!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post....We have so much to be thankful for..we should all take the time to acknowledge our blessings. And I'm like you..the "small" things are usually the most monumental of all...so glad you blog often now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!