John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Really? Is it that time again?



Well, the end of summer nears and it is "that" time of year again. The time of year where I get older, and the time of year that I actually feel older. It is time for my birthday, time for school to start back, and class promotions at daycare. This week Samuel was moved up to the three year old class. He used to cry every morning and since he has moved up he no longer cries, he just gives me a quick hug and runs off yelling, "I love you Mommy!". Kobe attended football camp this week and of course he didn't want me to walk him in and he wanted me to drop him off at the gate. As if that weren't enough, my birthday is Friday. Not that it is a terrible thing but it just means that I am getting older and so are my babies. I have a lot to be thankful for though. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and does so much for me, just to make me happy! I have great kids who can bring a smile out of me through even the roughest of days. I have a Savior who loves me from one nail scarred hand to the other and forgives me and loves me unconditionally! It is really hard to watch them grow up. So far, Kobe is a great kid and enjoys learning and playing all sorts of games and sports. He loves to draw pictures and is pretty good at it too! Samuel is my little "wild man". He is the sweetest thing that I never even knew was missing from my little world and now he is right in the center of it. He is so funny and silly and I can barely get on to him for anything for laughing at him! When I tell him to do something he puts his hand to his forehead and salutes and says, "YES SIR!". It cracks me up everytime and he always avoids punishment somehow. We have just conquered potty training and I am so very proud of him! He loves getting his M&Ms as prizes for a job well done! My husband still works out with the guys and teaches MMA and is still the best thing since sliced bread (most days! ;) . I am busy working and helping out at church and just trying to be the best mommy and wife I know how to be. I have not done well keeping these posts coming, but I am making it my goal to post at least twice a week. I hope you all enjoy your last few days of summer before all the craziness begins with school activities, homework, and studying for tests. Until then, May God bless you, may he make his face to shine upon you and give you peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!