John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, March 15, 2010

Thankful Thinking...



I am sitting here beginning to plan the boys' birthday parties. I can not believe that I am planning Kobe's 8th birthday and Samuel's 3rd birthday parties! Where does the time go? As I sit here I am watching Kobe lay in his bed and sleep soundly. I hear Samuel saying Mommy Mommy in sweet little sing-song voice as he lays in his bed watching "Little Einsteins". He isn't adjusted to laying down for bed just yet. I am working on it but it is hard. I like rocking him and holding him but I know he needs to know that he can rest on his own as well. I have been working with Samuel on his potty training too. WOW! I forgot how hard this was. He loves his underwear and he does pretty well with it but I do wish that it was a tad bit easier. I am feeling overwhelmed with thankfulness tonight. I have many blessing to count. We are all inside a warm house and our bellies are full. We have all that we need and most of what we want and my husband has amazed me today. I like finding things to be thankful for... especially the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!